| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




i'm sick as a cow
Thursday, December 18, 2008, 11:09 AM

Guess what? I'm stuck in the hospital!! Yes, I am. Turns out, I had this SEVERE food poisoning the day before yesterday. My stomach hurts like crazy. I puked like crazy the other day! Thank god today I'm all better today. What had happened was that I fainted in the bathroom yesterday morning, like 8.00am.. When I woke up, I was soaking wet. Then, I heard my mom honking her car horn, and I tried making my way upstairs to go see my mom and tell her what's wrong. Suddenly, when I reached upstairs, I fainted again. TWICE!

The next thing I knew, I woke up in the emergency room at Pantai Medical Centre! And they took a blood sample, and then I was connected to this IV and they infused me. After that, I felt much better. Now, I'm not connected to the IV anymore, but my hand and body still hurts. It'll wear of soon, I hope. -_____-

Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >