| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




Golden Skanks
Monday, December 29, 2008, 5:27 PM

I've been to Sunway, like 3 days in a row. I think the people there are starting to hate our faces there. So anywho, I'm going to Penang tomorrow. Ugh.

Yesterday, we went to TGI Fridays, and since it's our birthday, public embarassment struck! And it struck us hard! We had to STAND on the chairs while they sing Happy Birthday in the most loudest form. Yshhh.. So they gave us *Me and my twin* salt and pepper. First they asked us to pick salt or pepper. I picked salt and she picked pepper. Turns out, the person who holds the salt has to SING and the person holding the pepper has to make a speech!

So I got the salt, and I went BLANK. 'What was I supposed to sing?' I thought to myself. And then we ended up switching! She sang and I made a speech. That clearly shows that she's the weird one and I'm the smart one. ahahahahaha joking. =P

That's it. I've been really boring nowadays. My blogs just keep on getting shorter and shorter and shorter by the minute. I really think I should get a life. Gives me more to blog about. =P

Peace Out! <33>

< Forward Rewind >