| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




school school school
Friday, January 9, 2009, 7:15 PM

Well, the title says it all, actually.

At first, I thought I was gonna be placed in the 4th class. I was really happy! But then, my excitement was gone when I found out that I'm being placed in the 2nd class!! What the fuck! I don't do smart classes! They make me feel angry, depressed and pressured!

UGH, now I'm hoping that the teacher would be kind enough to change me to another class before Monday next week. I want to start fresh this year. PMR!!

Peace Out!! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >