| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




we're almost here
Saturday, January 24, 2009, 1:26 PM



CUTIIIIIIIIIIII!


Hell yeah! It's the holidays! The day I've been waiting for since school started. Oh, did you guys know that I can solve the RUBIKS CUBE? Like multiple times? If you don't, you do now! ahahahahaha

Hey, if you guys tak percaye, add me on YM and we'll webcam. I can show you! :P

syaza_pinkslip@yahoo.com


Moving on, so last last week was Qilah's birthday party. It was fun. It was kinda like a WET TSHIRT PARTY. ahahhahahahaha. So anywho, tak sempat to buy her a present so I just gave her RM50. *hey, banyak boleh beli ngan RM50! xP


Ohh lookie, pictures! :P








Peace Out! <33 Syaza



< Forward Rewind >