| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




lights, camera, action!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 7:07 AM

So, I have upgraded my wish list :P Going from NIKON D60 to something much much better!

CANON EOS 450D




NIKON D200x


OH MY GOD! I'm going crazy just looking at them! The thing that made me upgrade from Nikon D60 to Canon EOS 450D / NIKON D200x is because my brother just bought a Canon EOS D50 yesterday, and he was telling me which one's good, and which one's not good. He said that the Nikon D60 is too boring for me x) So, he told me to buy a Canon because my family memang setia dengan Canon. HAHA but I LOVE <33 the Nikon D200x! Aduhhh, which one, which one.

Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >