| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




wreaking havoc with HX and Ratri
Saturday, October 24, 2009, 9:43 PM


Went to Sunway Pyramid to meet HX and Ratri! Weeeee~ It's been like 2 years since I last saw them. I miss them like HELL! We went Ice-Skating for 1 hour and 30 minutes. While we were skating, there was this guy and his dad who hired someone to teach them how to skate. We call him MIAMI (Because he was wearing a MIAMI t-shirt). After ice-skating, they wanted to watch a movie. My sis wanted to watch Pandorum but we all wanted to watch Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs! The movie was overall stupidly funny. I mean, yes it's a very idiotic movie, but at the same time, we couldn't stop laughing! And the characters were so cute looking haha :P

We went eating at the newly opened Burger King! Talked talked talked, blah blah blah, then we walked around the mall. THE WHOLE MALL. Our feet were filled with blisters, I bet. But it was awesome! Had a wicked time hanging out with them. Will definitely do it again, since HX recently moved to Bandar Utama, which means she's closer now! (She used to live in Perak, so yeah) Can't wait for NEW MOON! We'll meet again!

That's me and HX. She has red streaks in her hair 8)

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >