| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




delighting you always
Sunday, November 22, 2009, 9:19 PM

Okay, turns out I'm not gonna be buying the Polaroid Camera. Why, you ask? Because they discontinued the production of the film. UGH. I was already excited to buy the camera -__- Don't worry, I can always borrow my brother's Fujifilm Instax Polaroid Camera. Oh yeah! Remember how I said my camera's broken in a previous post? Well, good news peeps! It's not the camera that's broken, it's the lens. I don't know why, the lens' sensor is not functioning properly due to some reason I'm not sure of. I think it's because that's not my lens, it's my brothers. I'll just get back my lens from him.

Anddddddd, my dad is letting me and my brother buy new lenses! How awesome is that? My brother's got his eyes on the 70-200mm EF lens and a speedlight. I still don't know what lens to pick. Should I buy a Tamron 17-270mm EF lens, a Canon 18mm F/2.8 Fisheye lens, a Canon 70-300mm or a Canon 60mm Macro lens? I'm so confused! o.O

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >