| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




i will speak for myself
Monday, November 30, 2009, 2:56 AM


In some weird pathetic way, I kinda miss school. Not the excessive studying, useless homeworks and annoying teachers, just the students. My friends. I miss them. I know this is weird and hypocritical coming from the person who doesn't really have a clean slate when it comes to attendance, but really, I do miss it. 2009 wasn't my best year, but then it wasn't my worst year too. It's kind of like in the middle. Filled with unimaginable stress and jam-packed schedules, it pretty much brought out the other side of me. I almost cracked.

Although, the stress really is a test for me, I mean, I got through it, right? But then, I know there are other things in life that are more challenging and difficult. After all this, it really taught me the true values of life. You can't have what you want just like that, you have to work for it. And that is exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to make 2010 one hell of a year. It'll be a year where I hope there won't be anything I'll regret in the future. I'll live like there's no tomorrow.

The PMR results are in 30 days, which I think can be considered as a month. The funny thing is, the day after that is my Birthday. So, if I get crappy results, I bet it'll be a crappy birthday too. Oh, in December, my schedule is going to be pretty hectic, so I'm sorry if I don't really give much attention to the world. My dad's birthday is coming in 3 days, the next Saturday I have practice with Frantic Friday, and then the next week I have prom, the trip to Singapore, The Moshmallow Gig, The Hard Rock Cafe show, Rock The World 9, PMR Results and my Birthday. See, I told ya I have a lot to do. And that's not even my FULL schedule!

I hope this year's birthday will be awesome cause frankly, all my previous birthdays are pretty boring and meaningless. I don't want some fancy birthday party, I just want the love and support of my loved ones. I want to know that they love me as much as I love them. I want love for my birthday present. So, don't bother getting me something nice or a present, just give me your love and it'll be enough, eventhough I never really get presents. I just want to know that you guys do care. So please, make my birthday this year an unforgettable one.

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >