| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




i have become comfortably numb
Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 11:27 PM

I'm in a really bad mood right now. Why? I'm pissed, that's why. Life is seriously fucked up. Just when I thought it wasn't going to be that bad, it changes. There's always something spoiling my mood. What the hell is wrong with the world? Oh, how I wish I'm living in a serene life.

Since I'm in such a melancholy mood, I'm gonna express how I feel towards all these so-called High School Love. What is it, actually? All I know is that a lot of people in my school dah 'couple' or in love. Heck, somebody even asked me if I feel lonely not having a boyfriend or not being in a relationship. My response? I don't need a man, or in this case, a boy to move on with my life. Unlike those people, who supposedly love someone. These people are not in love, they're just lonely. That's why they are in so many relationships but haven't you ever given the thought on why they always don't work? They call it love - I call it a state of loneliness.

Only a small amount of couples actually get married when they get older. The rest? I don't know, maybe the love just simply went away. See, here's the thing about love - if it's true love, then it's meant to be. Don't go writing on your Myspace profile or Facebook pages saying 'ILYSFDM' or whatever the shit you people write on it. Cause when it doesn't work out, it's all for nothing. All the 'effort' you put into the relationship just goes away. Besides, when you guys get in a fight, siapa jugak yang sakit hati? Sedih? You guys, right? Since you are in the relationship, you should be mentally prepared for this. Not cry or get sad every time he/she ignores you or don't reply your calls/messages. Get over it.

Plus, I don't get how some people, particularly these couples are so ashamed to be seen together. If you really love that person, why are you ashamed to be seen together? I get the I'm-shy-because-I'm-with-the-person-I-really-like thingy, but it gets old. Kalau sampai setahun dah 'couple', then why are you still shy to be seen together? Embrace the love... While you still can.

Okay, I'm done now. Kalau terasa, boo you! I don't give a rat's ass if this offends you. I'm just stating the obvious truth. So, if you're a rational human being, take what I just wrote and try to make your relationship last for a lifetime. Love is not something to play with. It's very delicate.

Peace xx

< Forward Rewind >