| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




when life gives you lemons
Sunday, February 21, 2010, 3:20 AM


I am so in love with this photo that my brother took. I don't know why, I'm just drawn to it =)

It's been a while since I last blogged, so here it goes....

It is currently 3:29AM and I'm in the TV room, watching Resident Evil: Extinction while my brother's playing video games outside with his friends. My sisters are already asleep and so are my parents. It's just me, alone in the TV room. It's kinda fun though, watching TV alone, in the dark with no one to bother me. I can get used to this LOL xD

Moving on, this Wednesday, I have to go to surgery and surgically remove my bottom left wisdom tooth cause apparently, the wisdom tooth is pushing up against my hindmost tooth. Trust me, it hurts like hell :'( And and and, the weird thing is, my wisdom tooth is not supposed to appear until I'm like 18-20 years old. I have no idea why mine is suddenly appearing now. Guess I'm just orally matured HAHA xD Oh and the best part is, I don't have to go to school for a week! Well, that's my favourite part of this whole situation :P

My Japan trip is in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited! I just hope that I'll get placed with the same foster family with Cammy. Oh, and I just found out that straight after I get off the plane from Japan, there's a slight chance that I might be hitting the road to Penang. How awesome is that?! 2 trips in one holiday. Now, that's my kind of vacay :D

Anywhoo, my items from F21 are arriving any day now! Can't wait ;)

Yours truly,
Syaza =)

< Forward Rewind >