| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




7-0
Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 1:57 AM

7-0? Seriously? Wow, Portugal totally kicked Korea's little asses! It was amazing. Portugal scored goals like it was nobody's business. I was totally in awe that the Koreans couldn't even get 1 goal. How sad~

Moving on, this weekend I'm going to Singapore! Yay :D
My sister and I are staying in our own hotel room. Just the two of us, how awesome, right? Yes! Shopping all night long weyhh~

Oh and we already got tickets to go to Universal Studios Singapore on Sunday. Hope it's going to be the bomb! Oh wait, I know it's going to be. Whooo!

< Forward Rewind >