| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




change
Monday, June 14, 2010, 11:08 PM

A great woman once said "There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from". That woman was Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.

She has taught me that life isn't going to be all fun and games. Things do happen, and when they do, they knock you down with it. But you're not obligated to just stay down, you're supposed to climb back up no matter what. Unfortunately, I've been contradicting that and just stayed down whenever somebody pushes me down. I've been feeling weak, fragile and unwanted because of it.

That is not usually who I am, I used to be independent and strong, but due to some unexpected events, I was shattered. My skin was no longer thick, I had cracks all over my body. But now, I see that everything happens for a reason, you learn from your mistakes, and when somebody degrades you, you just tell them to fuck off and move on. Nobody's entitled to put you down except for yourself. And by putting myself down these past few months, I have realized that I've been missing the better things in life because of self-loathing.

And for that, I shall never doubt God's genius creation. If other people hate me, that's okay because I know God will still love me for who I am. Now all I need to do is please Him, not the world. I will act my role as God's creature. If you have a problem with how I look or how I am, take it up with Him.

< Forward Rewind >