| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




wumbo.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 11:09 PM

Why the hell do I suddenly feel like I'm everybody's last priority? Everything changed. I can feel it in my veins. I'm no longer your friend, you hate me, I can tell. The look that you give me just explains everything. You're avoiding me. Fine, be that way. If you don't want me as a friend, tell it to my face, stop being a pussy and start talking. Ignorance will not do you any good. I don't need this in my life, I need to actually start living, not for you but for me. This issue that we have is deteriorating me. It's literally eating me alive. I know you have your problems, but just remember, I'm always here for you. I'll listen to your problems. Don't just throw me out like trash.


I need help.

< Forward Rewind >