| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




day 17
Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 2:17 AM

Someone from your childhood

You know what's funny? Everybody from my childhood have gone other places. It's like they've forgotten about me. Or maybe it's me. I don't know, it's hard to tell. When I bump into them, it's like 'Oh hey, how are you doing?' and all that jazz, but after that, I keep getting this feeling in my head like I should've done something more, you know? Like get their contact numbers or anything. But it never seems to cross my mind when I meet them. I keep forgetting.

Oh god, get their contact numbers? Like I even have a phone to store their numbers in -_-

http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >