| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




hi
Sunday, September 12, 2010, 12:13 AM

I've never really been anybody's favourite person, or the go-to girl. For years, I've struggled with being self-conscious, that it was literally eating me up inside. You know how everybody has somebody that they will always go to, or look up to. I do have one, but sometimes I feel like maybe, just maybe.. I would be that person to somebody else out there. I'm not asking for attention, God no. It's the last thing on my mind. I just want to be somebody's someone. Like a best friend. I never really had any. I mean, I have a bunch of close friends, but none I would be comfortable enough to call my best friend.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love them to death, but I still haven't found the one person that I can tell my deepest darkest secrets to. I mean, best friends don't talk about each other behind their backs or get mad at each other over a small mishap. Most importantly, a best friend won't judge. A best friend should always be that one person you can always count on. All of my close friends have their very own best friend, I suppose. I wonder if I am actually considered a best friend to someone.

Actually, truth be told, I have always wanted a guy best friend. Not a boyfriend. A best friend who happens to be a guy. Guys are easy to be around with cause they pretty much don't care about how I dress, or what I spend my money on. I can tell him anything, really. They don't get jealous easily, they don't gossip too much, they don't care about how they look, they won't take a century to get ready, they won't talk about their friends, cause apparently, Bros come before Hoes. So, if I'm his best friend, I can be categorized in the Bros category. Plus, he can be like my very own personal bodyguard MUAHAHAHA >:D

< Forward Rewind >