| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




a thousand seas
Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 4:28 AM

"Have you ever wondered how it'd be like if we lived in a parallel universe?"

Well, I have. All the fucking time. It's constantly in my head. Just imagine if you met me, but a completely opposite side of me. I think she's great. Considering who I am right now, anybody could be better, really. But seriously, I really want to live in a parallel universe. That way I can really know who everyone is.

September is coming to an end, and I just feel like making October a month of parallel temperaments. A whole different side of me - hopefully for the better. I'm not really liking September Me. She sucks, big time. And I think I know a number of people who would agree in a heartbeat.

You know, like I've said before, over and over again - I'm not really anybody's favourite.

< Forward Rewind >