| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




old time's sake
Monday, November 29, 2010, 2:35 AM

"Walking on the hills at night with those fireworks and candlelight, you and I were made to get love right,"

While I'm writing (or in this case, typing) this blog post right now, Melee's Build To Last is blasting through the speakers. I totally forgot how the songs on Melee's Devils & Angels album can make me so happy! Brings me back to '07, but I don't really want to get too much into the details right now, so let's just leave it at that. Is it me, or did November went by in a flash? It's already the 29th! Two more days until December. Seems like just yesterday that the school holidays start. Woah, I guess time really does fly when one's having fun. Hmph, go figure.

Since I'm already here, I wanna let you guys in on a little secret - I'm really good at reading people. It's kind of like a gift, because I can tell a person's character and personality by just looking at them, seeing how they type/text or even through their handwriting. You know what the funny part is? They're usually right! (Well, so far) I'm not passing judgements, if that's what you're assuming. It's kinda fun, cause I can tell who's friendly, and who's not, who has a boyfriend/girlfriend and who doesn't, who's fun to hang out with and who's not. Still not convinced? Go ahead, try me :)

Hey, if I'm wrong about you, prove me wrong then :B

< Forward Rewind >