| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




raw
Sunday, October 16, 2011, 11:07 PM

I want to wake up beside you, with your arms around me, and just pretend to be asleep so that the moment can never end.

I want to borrow your sweatshirts.

I want to be your best friend.

I want to go to the beach with you in the middle of the night and look at the stars. We'd end up falling asleep beside each other, and wake up to the sight of the sunrise.

I want to be able to hold your hand whenever we walk.

I want to wrap my arms around your waist and have your arm over my shoulders.

I want to write a song about you.

I want to kiss you.

I want to rest my head on your chest whenever you hug me.

I want to snuggle up with you on a couch.

I want to go to sleep every night with you on my mind, and knowing that you're thinking about me too.

I want to play with your hair.

I want to have somebody to goof around with and act silly.

I want to look into your eyes and know immediately that those are the eyes that I will be looking into for the rest of my life.

I want to have somebody to dance with.

I want to hug you all the time.

I want to have somebody to think about and cheer me up whenever I feel as if life isn't worth it.

I want to travel the world with you someday.

I want a lot of things but unfortunately, I can't always get what I want, especially if it's nearly impossible for me to get. This isn't really the side of me you'll see often, but I really needed to get this off my chest. It literally has been eating me up inside. I hope someday I'll have a 'you' to think about, but until then, I guess I'll just have to see you in my dreams.

Goodnight, future lover, wherever you are right now.

< Forward Rewind >