| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




blast from the past
Saturday, July 28, 2012, 2:19 AM

"As I am writing this, the Maghrib azan is heard from the nearby mosque. This is the first time I've ever felt like crying listening to it. I don't know why, but I feel almost at peace with everything. Is this a sign that I'm almost at the end of my journey? Who knows, but Allah S.W.T..

With all the things that have happened so far, I can now say that I am truly grateful for everything you guys have done for me. I know I haven't been the easiest to cope with, but you have shown me that you love me, and for that I thank you. I don't know what lies for me in the future, but I'm scared that I will never know. I'm scared that everything I've ever wished for will never come true. I'm scared of the world we live in.

There is so much more out there for me to see, and I will make sure that it happens."


Written by 16-year old Syaza Nadzirah back in 2010.

< Forward Rewind >