| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




fall
Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 3:17 AM


I've been staring at this blank page for the past hour and I honestly don't know what to say (or in this case - write) here.

Okay, that's a lie. I know exactly what to say, but I just don't know how, or if I should. If you haven't noticed, freedom of speech - or just freedom itself - isn't exactly big these days. You're constantly criticized by what you say, write, think and do, it's ridiculous. It's almost as if you're not allowed to be who you really are anymore. Although that never seemed to matter to me, it matters a hell of a lot to other people. Honestly speaking, why am I not allowed to speak my mind? I don't really know anymore, which is why you might not be seeing much of me for the time being. Social networking sites are slowly destroying my sanity, I think.

Well, since I'm here right now, I might as well take this opportunity to tell you all: I'm alive and well.

Actually, it hasn't been too shabby. Yes, there are certain things that could be better for me, but beggars can't really be choosers. I'm content, and that's good enough for me. I guess the less you have, the more you learn to appreciate what you already have. Even if I have a bad day, I know now that it does get better......... well, eventually. Probably not all the time, but hey, I'm only human.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that I'm actually gonna be staying in Malaysia for another year. Not exactly what I had in mind, but my parents insisted. Of course I would love to be able to fly off this year and spend an extra year over there but I guess things don't always turn out the way you had hoped. Looks like you guys are going to have to endure my antics for another year.

Until next time, losers xx

< Forward Rewind >