| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




waiting
Thursday, January 3, 2013, 3:06 AM

Dear love of my life, when will you come into my life and be the answer to all of my unanswered questions?

I've been longing for your touch, craving for your love and I hunger for your warmth. I know you're out there somewhere. I just know it. And I know that you're wanting the same things I want. Soon enough, we'll be together in each other's embrace. You'll stare into my eyes as I stare back into yours. We'll be laughing and smiling and making jokes and dancing around like kids. You'll say you love me more than I love you but we all know that's not possible because I'll love you more than you'll ever know. We'll argue about the silliest things and fight about who loves who more. We'll be together one day and apart the next, but we don't care because nothing can break us apart. When we're together, we don't have to do anything at all and that will be the new best day of our lives. You'll be my person, and I'll be your best friend - your hand intertwined in mine and my head resting on your shoulder, because that's what people do when they're in love.

Right?

Sometimes I feel as if I'm asking for too much, but I know it's not too much. It's just right. I want a love so strong, it consumes me. But then, that's the thing about love - it's too much, and not enough all at the same time.

< Forward Rewind >