| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




shit
Monday, April 22, 2013, 10:55 PM

"So lucky, so strong, so proud,"



There are two things in this world that could possibly be the worst things a person could ever have to endure:

1) Disappointment
2) Regret


I'm sorry if I'm not good enough for you. I'm trying, I really am. So hard.

I don't know how much longer I can stand knowing that you think of me as nothing more than a failure.

I want to prove you wrong, but I'm scared that I'll fail.

See? You've already made me believe it in myself.

Hmm.

< Forward Rewind >