| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




explosions in the sky
Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 1:41 AM


Suffocated by the secondhand smoke snorkelling through the air, like microscopic serpents crawling into the cavities of my body. The floor vibrating - a 6.5 on the Richter scale, causing massive damages to my insides. I look up, and I see blue lights flashing, quickly switching to pink, and then green, and then blue once more, and then more blue, and then more blue, and then more blue.

And flash, and flash, and flash, flash flash.

Until the stage becomes the sky and each sound morphs into a blurry cloud, surrounding every inch of my fingers all the way down to my toes, sending shivers through every strand of hair flowing like a waterfall off my lightly-tanned scalp.

I feel it in my bones, and in my bones; it makes its home.

< Forward Rewind >