| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




FRIENDS rule, 90210 drools
Thursday, February 5, 2009, 4:22 PM


I don't know why people like the TV show 90210! It's really stupid, there's no jalan cerita, and the whole movie is just so superficial. Well then, that's just me lah. For someone like me, I'd prefer a TV show like FRIENDS. God, FRIENDS is like the best TV show in the history of history! That show memang tak boleh muak kalau tengok banyak2 kali pon. :B

While I was in Penang last December, I bought the whole show, Season 1 to Season 10! So, right now baru je masuk Season 2. I bet sampai bulan May pon tak habis lagi. :P Oh well. So, right now, I'm sick. Dang it. I didn't go to school for 2 days already. Mesti cikgu ingat ponteng. Ngeh. Teachers suck. -____-

Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >