| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




get me these, i will love you forever!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 4:11 PM

You may have already figured out that I'm bored as hell. So, I'll just take this time to show you people what is on my WISHLIST. :] *Sebenarnye, takde bende nak blog, that's why nak letak wishlist. :P

1) ROLAND AX-7 KEYTAR/SYNTH <333



2) NIKON D60



3) HTC TOUCH PRO



4) COLOURFUL CONVERSE



5) WHITE GIBBSON SG BASS



6) A TURQUOISE KITCHEN AID MIXER



God, I'm literally melting in my chair right now. :P Maybe one day, one fine day, I would get these items. Pray for me, will ya? *a wink wink

Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >