| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




yeah i dont wanna be the one making all the noise
Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 10:37 PM

'Cause I don't wanna be the one, only overjoyed. Yeah I don't wanna be the one, making all the noise'

I just got back from Cammy's place. So damn tired! The whole day I had to practiced for this dancing thingy that they forced me and my friends to join. Baru je join, they already started the dance and everything, without even telling us what to do first. So, I was basically a sitting duck. But hey, look on the bright side, at least I got to skip school today :P

Anywho, today ade koko, and as usual, after prayers', we all just go out to the medan selera to eat. But suddenly, they closed down ALL the gates! We tried to find a way out, but all the gates and ways out of the school was barricaded. Rupenye, they didn't want anybody to ponteng kokurikulum, so they took precations. Precautions my ass. Dang teachers, won't let us children have any decent food. So, terpakse lah duduk kat sekolah. -____-

And tomorrow, gonna have to repeat the same thing over and over and over again sampailah kaki patah.


Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >