| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Sunday, March 15, 2009, 3:32 PM

The past couple of days have been very boring. On Friday I was busy gile. Tak tau nak cakap ape dah. Pagi pegi sekolah, Petang kene pegi Alamanda for KOKO. I entered Bowling club, so kene pegi Alamanda and at 6.30, had to go to tuition sampai pukul 10.00pm. Damn tired kot!

On Saturday, I went to Alamanda for music class. Then after my class, went to watch Dragonball: Evolution! Okay ahh, THANK GOD it was better than Watchmen. Watchmen was a drag. -_____-" But why is Goku white? I don't get it. The comics were WAYYYY better than the movie, but the movie okay ahh.

Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >