| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




pmr is in 212 days!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 11:34 PM

'OH GOD! PMR LAGI 212 days!! AARRGGGHHHHH I'm sooooo not ready!'

I have been doing preparations to face pmr, like going to school, and focusing real hard on my studies, going to tuitions etc.. It's hard work you know! Bukan senang nak buat semua bende ni, with all my music classes and all, miss mosh, it's starting to get hard to balance my life. But I'll still try to maintain the balance in life. NO MORE FOOLING AROUND THERE, JIA! ALL WORK! NO PLAY! Well, at least, for now :P

Ehh, but then, what about Radiodish?? Don't worry there ol' folks! Radiodish is still on and we're trying to find shows and gigs to play at, so just stay tuned! :)

Oh oh oh oh! And miss mosh customers, please don't be alarmed, it's not like we're going to shut down the line anytime soon. Maybe we'll take a break one or two weeks, but we're always on :D



Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >