| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




the constant battle that you hate to fight
Monday, April 20, 2009, 2:51 PM

So, I see that my sis did this 50 random things about you, so i thought, hey, what the hell! I'm gonna do it too! :P

1. I am pretty much obsessed with the INTERNET
2. I listen to TOO MUCH Cobra Starship HAHAHAHA
3. Sleeping and eating are one of my talents
4. I like to write emo poems and songs
5. I'm sarcastic and inhumane at times
6. I like to think that my room is a stage and I'm headlining the show
7. I once headbanged in my room and fell on my bass -___-
8. I have a touch screen phone which you cannot touch BWAHAHAHA
9. I have an EVIL twin
10. I'm a self-proclaimed millionaire
11. I secretly despise people who wear all these band shirts, but don't actually listen to them
12. I'm freakishly obsessed with sour power
13. I'm also freakishly obsessed with converse. i don't know why
14. People who think Peaches Galdof, Pete Doherty and Kate Moss are cool, ARE losers and wannabes
15. I think Zac Efron and The Jo'Bros are gay
16. My feet are HUGE
17. I listen to Ashley Tisdale xD
18. I love The Used
19. I love Cobra Starship
20. School is a drag
21. I hate amira
22. I don't drink Pepsi that much
23. I make the best cupcakes and cookies AHHAHAHAHA
24. I love googling pictures of Cupcakes
25. I think my sister eats WAYY too much Mcd
26. I love shopping when I have lots of money
27. Myspace is overrated
29. I hate annoying guys; rempits, indie wannabes, shufflers, and the newest addition, TECHTONICS!
30. My bass is made in China =.=
31. Like my sister, I have a lesbian crush on Mary Elizabeth Winstead
32. Zooey Deschanel too
33. My hair resembles Captain Spock's hair
34. My BM teacher looks like a bulldog. no, seriously!
35. I don't understand how my sisters can like Zac Efron
36. I have perverted sisters
37. Loves maths :D
38. I am not afraid to watch THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE
39. I hate posers
40. I hate all the M's & Z's in the world
41. Is 'Mambang'. Or in other words, MENGGELABAH
42. I have 4 cats
43. I hate my phone
44. I love english
45. I'm an active member of the English Language Society :D
46. I am NOT VAIN
47. Takes very good care of my laptop. I can't say the same for my phone. AHAHAHAHA
48. I love to dream. Yesterday was my best dream, to date.
49. I sleep with a stuffed animal named MOTOMOTO. BWAHAHAHAHA
50. Suke berangan dalam bilik sorang2

So, that's about it. It took me half-an-hour to figure that out. HAHA So, have fun reading! Ohh, you guys can do it too! Tell me if you do, because I wanna read it!

Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >