| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




so wrong so right
Saturday, April 18, 2009, 1:43 PM

Yesterday I cut my hair. I don't know why, but it looks different than the time I cut it last year. And I cut it the same way! I don't know why! UGH. Now, I look like freaking Captain Spock, minus the hotness of Zachary Quinto AHAHAHA. Sumpah buruk gile. Now whenever I'm going out, I just clip the fringe to the back. I don't know how long it's gonna take for it to grow back. Ngeh.

Ohh, my sister cut her hair too. It looks weird =S HAHAHAHAHA sorry adik! :D I'm gonna go to Alamanda today. Got this Yamaha Concert at Yamaha. The Ezza's are playing there. GOOD LUCK EZZA MONCHY AND RAWKAFERRY! PS: This is the first Yamaha concert that my sister and I didn't take part in. Weird. Selalu kitorg je mencapap muke kat situ. HAHAHAHA takpe2, org pon dah muak tgk muke kitorg. Ciaoo!

Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >