| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




tumbuk lah timah, bukan sepak HAHA
Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 1:14 PM

Ohh happy daysss, I finished my kerja kayu, my ERT kerja kursus, my sejarah kerja kursus, my geo kerja kursus and all my homeworks! THIS IS SO AWESOME!

I'm finally FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now I actually have time to enjoy before PMR. So, haritu I went to KL with all my friends. Including 7-1, Timah, Cammy, Abby and Syaza. We went to Cosmo's World at Times Square. Then, after that, we walked to Pavilion. Jalan2, makan2, then we took the ERL home. THE END.

Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >