| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




perry the blackberry
Sunday, May 3, 2009, 11:57 PM

DANGER! HIGH VOLTAGE!

I'm bored right now, so I am gonna babble on and on about something. You don't have to read it if you don't want to :P


          Her lips tremble as I came closer. The sounds of her uneven breaths caught my attention. She obviously didn't want me near her. I walked slowly to her. She walked back. I asked, "Why are you afraid of me?", in between her uneven breaths, I can hear her whisper out, "I'm sorry, I just can't be near you," I was puzzled. What did I ever do to her? "Can you at least tell me what I did wrong?" I asked, "I, uhh, sorry, please go away," she mumbled. Then, she walked away.

          "Come on, can you please just tell me? You are leaving me hanging by a thread here," I yelled out as she walked away. "It's not you, it's me," she said in a low voice. Okay, is she just trying to avoid me or something? If she is, why is she avoiding me? I can't make it out. All I know is that it's either something I did or something she did. I chased after her, "Come on Sarah, I beg you to just tell me what it is that I did to you. I swear I won't do it again," I said, then she slowly replied, "I-I-I fo-found someone else," my face was practically a question mark, "What do you mean you found someone else, who is it?" "I'm sorry, I gotta go," she said.


TO BE CONTINUED...

Okay, I was bored so I wrote that. HAHA tibe2 je, I'll continue this later, I guess. BYEEEEE


Peace Out! <33 Syaza

< Forward Rewind >