| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




AWAYY,
Sunday, July 19, 2009, 11:01 PM

I'LL BE AWAY UNTIL PMR!!
Well, not exactly away-yang-sampai-tak-online-langsung awayy, just that I will not be online-ing that much :'( I'll be studying most of the time, but have no fear! I will still go online on weekends or anytime that i have free, but it's so sadd, I won't be online than often anymore :'(

For now, my laptop will be under Nadiah's supervision, she will
control my usage of my laptop while, of course, using it herself -.-'
GOODBYE MACKY! :'( I'm usually the one yg bile balik je terus online, bosan je online, well, not anymore! Well, at least not until PMR that is LOL Well, BYEEEE! Signed, Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >