| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




jeng jeng jenggg!
Thursday, July 23, 2009, 6:32 PM


Howdyy y'all! Yes, yes I'm online, that's because I didn't go to school. Ngeeee. I'm sick, okay? I went to the doctor and she said that I'm starting to show the symptoms of a fever. Yawnnnn. Well, I am in STUDY MODE these past couple of weeks, that's because PMR IS NEAR!

TRIAL PMR: August '09
PMR: October '09

So, as you can see, Trial PMR is 3 weeks from now, and the real PMR is in 3 months! So, I'm starting to make an effort to study like craaaa-zyy! Oh oh ohhh, and on Saturday, I'm going to my cousin's grandma's house! YAY! And their cousins are gonna be there too. Truth be told, EVERYBODY hates my cousin's cousin! This ought to be fun :>

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >