| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




i feel like a guitar that's never played
Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 3:28 AM


Wow. It's been a long time since I actually write a blog about something important. Haha well something important to me, that is. As you all may have noticed, PMR is next week. I don't even know why I'm not worried. Seriously, I don't know why. It's not like I'm smart enough to ace the exams without studying. It's not that I don't care about it. I don't know, it's just not worrying me. Gah, I really gotta take this seriously! I mean, if I DON'T get into Science Stream, I would REALLYYYYYY regret not studying enough for PMR. So, I'm gonna get my ass off my chair and awayyy from the laptop (I don't know how that's gonna happen, though xP)

Raya was fine. It wasn't all that 'WHOOOPIE! RAYA'S HERE!', it was kinda like 'Hey, tomorrow's Raya, that was unexpected', Yes, I guess you can tell already that my Raya was okay. On the first Raya, I went to all my relatives on my Mom's side. We only went to 3 houses. Boring, right? I know. Well, on the second day, it was time to go to my Dad's relatives' houses. Eat eat eat, talk talk talk, money money money :P And that was it. I only celebrated Raya for TWO days. Why, you ask? Well, most of my relatives are either not in Malaysia or has passed away. Oh and on the third day, my dad wanted to watch G-Force. I know, weird right? My dad, a 50-year-old man wanted to watch G-Force. To make it more weirder, he wanted to watch it in 3-D. Odd. Very odd. That day was fun. We watched it at Mid Valley. After the movie, my twin went to buy new sneaks. And that is how she finished her Duit Raya. Mine? Well, I still have it, but I'm RM50 short cause yesterday I had to pay for the food cause my dad wasn't home and I'm the only one with a lot of money -.- So unfair, don't worry, I'll claim it from my Dad later 8) 

Oh, I finished the book that I bought. Thirteen Reasons Why. It is, by far the best book I have ever read. PERIOD. The amount of suspense, and tension in the book leaves you wanting more. Did I told you that I read that book in A DAY? Haha I couldn't stop reading it. I'm telling ya, my eyes were glued to the book. Unlike some books, which I can just bookmark and read another time. No, this book makes you feel like you gotta know the ending. Although, I am rather disappointed with the ending. I think the author needs to add some more material to the ending. The book was overall great. I just hope the ending was different, though. But I still love the book despite the ending.

Today, I didn't go to school. YAY ME! Haha my mom woke us up late. Like really late. So we didn't wanna rush, and we went back to sleep LOL. And tomorrow? I'm not going to school too. I am so evil *evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D I don't know, my mom was in a very happy mood today. When we told her we didn't wanna go to school tomorrow, she was like, 'Okay, but promise me you'll study okay?' And the weird thing is, when my mom said that, my Twin was studying. I know, MY TWIN STUDYING? NO WAY! Haha YES WAY! She was reading my Science reference book. I think that's the only thing she actually ENJOYS studying. Oh well, at least she's studying, right?

Hey, haven't you guys noticed that recently, you see Rubiks Cubes EVERYWHERE? Well, my school is FILLED with these people holding them and solving them. I think it has become a trend already. Oh golly gee -.- I would like to see them solving THIS RUBIKS CUBE:

Right now I am playing the guitar, at 4:30AM. I hope my sister doesn't wake up. Hehe even though I'm supposed to be sleeping right now, I was staying up to watch The Vampire Diaries. I'm telling ya, that show is AWE to the SOME! Except I don't like the chick name Vicky. She looks like a man. The first time I saw that show, I almost thought she was a transvestite. Turned out she wasn't. Haha :P

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >