| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




i'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Friday, September 18, 2009, 7:24 AM

Went to KLCC yesterday in the hopes of buying some 'RAYA' stuff. Ended up going to Kinokuniya and going out with 4 books in hand:

1) TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY by Jay Asher
2) Bumping Into Geniuses by Danny Goldberg
3) The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
4) Digital Photography Volume 1 by Scott Kelby

I'm hoping to go to Borders at The Curve today since the Borders there is HUGE. I have a very very veryyyy long list of books that I wanna buy. Oh by the way, to all aspiring photographers or amateur photographers, you guys should really head to the nearest book store and get a copy of Digital Photography by Scott Kelby, not only is the book effective, it's also fun to read because the Author has like this wicked sense of humor that only people with actual sense of humor will understand (If you know what I'm saying, buy it, if you don't, just piss off). Right now I'm reading The Chocolate War because my sister, Nadiah is reading TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY so I have to wait until she finishes the book. Sheesh. Menyebok je, I bought the book and she gets to read it first -__-"

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >