| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




hohohohoho
Thursday, December 31, 2009, 11:14 PM

This is officially the last day & the last post of 2009. It was overall a good year. I'm gonna miss all the drama, the excitement etc etc. But hey, 2010 is just 45 minutes away, I should be preparing to face the new year. I have so many new years resolutions, you have no idea! I'm gonna change my blog colours too. Oh yeah, I'll be a Form 4 student! Sweet Sixteen yo! xD

Anddddddddddd, guess who just got a Pro Account on Flickr? I'll give you a hint - ME!! HAHA >:D


Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >