| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




I love you <3
Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 12:08 AM

Yeapp, the one on the right is my Dad, listening to my sister's iPod while watching the TV. And guess what, it's his birthday today! His 51st birthday, to be exact. I went to my dad and screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY in his ear and he went all berserk because he was sleeping at that time. Haha my bad anyway :P But let me tell you something, he is the best dad in the world! Oh yeah, nowadays, he's called Optimus Prime by his fellow workmates cause he is currently working as an Optimizer, okay, I don't know what that actually does but whatever. They're all calling him Optimus Prime now -__- To add to the situation, he DOES have an Optimus Prime helmet! I actually dared him to go to work wearing that, and he said he would actually do it! Haha abahh, abahh :P

This is the man who have always had my back no matter what. He was there for me through thick and thin. I didn't need some stupid boyfriend to do that, I have my DAD =D Whenever I need something, he'll always try to give them to me, but sometimes he'll let me 'work' for it, to make sure I don't go all spoiled and bratty like my twin sister. HAHAHA xD Let's just hope she doesn't read my blog :P Anyway, he is the person who said 'I don't care what you do, all you need to know is that I will always support you, regardless of what it is. I believe in you'. The fact that he actually lets me do whatever I want is just refreshing. I mean, some other dad's don't even let their children go out and such, but not my dad. He trust me.

And that is why I will never do anything to break that. I will never betray you or misuse my freedom. I will never break my promise. You know I will always love you, Abah =) Sweet 51! xD

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >