| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




mind your manners, whore
Friday, December 4, 2009, 12:34 AM

Here's the story - I wanted to buy this jacket from this online shopping blog in Myspace called REBEL STUFF. I asked for the status of the jacket, is it READY STOCK or PRE-ORDER, and she replied 'Ade tulis kt album cover'.

Okay, so I went back to the album and checked the cover, it only said FREE POSTING. So, I sent her a message on Myspace saying "I am interested to buy this jacket and I just wanna know one thing, is it READY STOCK or PRE-ORDER?", and she replied to me this:


I find that really offensive cause the album didn't say ANYTHING about it being Ready Stock or Pre-Order. And I just found out that this 'online shopping blog' already had history with another potential customer. Now I know why people don't buy things from them. Hello! We're the customer, can't you just reply nicely? Something that sounds a bit like 'Oh it's Pre-Order' or something. Didn't have to say it like that -_-

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >