| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




starting over
Thursday, December 24, 2009, 5:40 AM

#1 - I feel like I don't know you anymore. You've changed. Sorry to say, but I think you've turned into one of them. What is wrong with you? Please don't get influenced that easily, will ya? I want the old you back. The one who actually cares about me. What happened to you? =/

------------------------

#2 - I thought I was over you, turns out I fell way deeper. I thought you were over her. She's never coming back. If she does, then it's fate. But right now, you need to start living in the present and see who actually cares for you. Not wait around like some loser. I fell in love with the old you. Now I'm starting to hate the new you.

------------------------

#3 - Can you at least be a little bit more humane? It's like you're a vicious animal fighting for food. We are here for you, please don't chase us away. There's a fine line between joking around and actually hurting our feelings. Please, try to be more subtle and a little bit more sensitive. The world doesn't revolve around you, you know?

------------------------

#4 - And you, the last one. I just want to ask - what did I ever do to you? I can actually feel the hate vibe coming from you. I've never talked crap about you nor have I ever judged you but you look at me like I'm some sort of reject. You don't even know me, then how can you even judge me?

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >