| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




konnichiwa!
Saturday, February 27, 2010, 11:40 PM



I just got back from the MyJICA Team Building at the International Youth Centre in Cheras. It was downright awesome! The people there are beyond great. It's hard to believe that we all actually hit it off so quickly. We had to learn some basic Japanese, the culture and we even did some fun activities. Oh yeah, the dorms were awesome too. I shared a room with Cammy, Farhana, Ying Ying, Hui Mei and Tasha.

Okay, let me try to list down all the names! I wanna see if I can get this at one go:

1) Kamilia
2) Farhana
3) Tasha
4) Hui Mei
5) Ying Ying
6) Kisha
7) Kaiyee
8) Clare
9) Julian
10) Akram
11) Sadiy
12) Raymond
13) Zen
14) Alya
15) Fatihah
16) Fifie
17) Nabilah
18) Amalina
19) Annessa
And last but certainly not least - ME! Haha :P

Can't wait to see them all again in March. We're gonna have so much fun. Hee <3


Yours truly,
Syaza =)

< Forward Rewind >