| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




lionpore
Sunday, June 27, 2010, 12:41 AM

Right now, I'm blogging from my hotel room in Singapore. Today was tiring, overall. Walked the whole Orchard Road back-to-back TWICE. My legs are literally killing me, but it's okay, cause today was such a good day. The shoes they have here... *melts*

I literally fainted a little inside when I saw their shoe stores! It was beyond uh-may-zing! Just now, my sister bought new kicks. A black Supra Skytop. It's pretty 8) Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to buy my stuff cause it was pretty late and we were all too tired. But have no fear, tomorrow morning I'm gonna go walk along Orchard Road again and this time, it's my turn to shop! And after that, off to Sentosa Island. I've got tickets to Universal Studios Singapore, and I know it's going to be awesome (Y)


< Forward Rewind >