| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




Day 13
Thursday, July 15, 2010, 12:56 AM

Someone you wish could forgive you

I've been intolerable. I've been annoying. I've been unbearable. I've been alone. I've been sad. I've been mean. I've been sarcastic. I've been emotional.

But worst of all, I've been lying.

Lying is something that I absolutely hate to do, because it leaves me with this sense of guilt that will literally eat me inside. Even if it's a little white lie, I know that it'll most probably haunt me in the future. I don't want that anymore.

I want the world to forgive me. Forgive me for my unusual behavior. I've been everything but myself lately, and I don't want to be this stranger anymore. I don't like her, and I bet most of you probably don't too.

Will you forgive me?

http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >