| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




Day 20
Friday, July 23, 2010, 12:30 AM

The one that broke your heart the hardest

I knew this question was gonna come. It's like the 'IT' question. But for once I'm actually prepared to write this letter because frankly, no one has ever broken my heart.

I'm glad that no one has, or has even come close. I do hope it won't ever happen to me in the future though. I hate the way I feel now and it's not even close to heartbreak. I wouldn't wanna know how heartbreak feels. No freaking wayyyyy.

Until then, good riddance.

http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >