| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




Day 21
Friday, July 23, 2010, 12:44 AM

Someone you judged by their first impression

Well, to be honest, I tend to judge everybody by their first impressions. I try not to pass judgements too quickly, but it just comes naturally, you know? It's human nature to judge someone by their first impression. But I'm trying hard to not judge someone by their cover, or judge them too quickly before I even take the time to get to know them. I mean, how would you feel if someone thinks you're something that you're not? You'd be pissed, am I right?

First impressions are important, but not always right. Try not to pass judgements too soon, okay? You never know, that person might just end up as a friend :)

http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >