| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




Day 24
Sunday, July 25, 2010, 2:40 AM

The person that gave you your favorite memory

To the person who gave me my favourite memory - thank you.

All those sleepless nights, those wonderful coincidences.

But now I have to move on, since you've obviously had. Even though it's my favourite memory, it's still bittersweet. Despite all the pain and sorrow I've been through because of you, you've made an impact on my life that no one has ever successfully done.

And for that, I thank you for those memories <3

http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >