| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




day 25
Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 10:37 AM

The person you know that is going through the worst of times

Hey you, yeah you.

I know you're going through a tough time, but I just want to let you know, I'm here for you. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I'll be your friend when you think you don't have any, I'll be your shoulder to cry on when you feel like crying, I'll be the person you can trust when you feel like you can't trust anyone anymore.

I'll be there, buddy. You can count on it :)

http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >