| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




day 27
Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 10:47 AM

The friendliest person you knew for only one day

Remember when Tokio Hotel came to Malaysia? They held a concert at One Utama, it was pretty much a small thing, actually. Not more than 5k showed up, I think.

Anyway, that's where I met these pretty cool group of people that were standing in a 5 feet radius to me during the concert. I didn't know them, or their names, but they're the friendliest people I've met for only a day! I mean, for the whole concert, we practically got each other's backs. Whenever we wanna move a bit to the front, we create a chain so that we won't get separated and all of us get to go to the front. Oh, and they shared fans with us, and even water. This one girl even let me use her phone a couple of times. How nice, right? The guy next to me was nice enough to let us know what was going on up in front considering we are too short to see beyond people's heads and he was pretty much, well, tall.

So yeah, they're pretty much the friendliest people I've met for only a day. I mean, I didn't even get their names, let alone their contact numbers or anything. I think Hui Xian's still in touch with them though, I never got a chance to. Oh well :)

http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >