| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




Day 5
Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 5:48 PM

Your dreams

My dreams are like a vessel - It's where I go to live another life. I love my dreams, and I love it when I'm dreaming, because it allows me to live a life that I might or will never have. In my dreams, I can be a superhero saving the lives of the citizens of the world, or an astronaut on Pluto. My dreams allow me to live lives that I've never had a chance to live or do things that I can never do. I mean, you can't have superpowers in real life, now can you?

I absolutely despise it when people wake me up from my dreams. Usually, they'll end up waking me up during the climax of my dreams. You know, when I was just about to fall from the rooftop of a building. Then suddenly, I'm awake. Damn.

You know what I love the most? When I'm dreaming about being with you, cause frankly, I know that I can never be with you in real life. But at least I can be with you in my dreams right? One time, I dreamt that you serenaded me with that song you love to sing so much. I literally cried in my sleep, I swear to God. You sounded so beautiful and perfect, that it made me hate the fact that I can never have you in my life. In my real life, that is. I hate it. I just hate it.

I am the kind of person who likes to daydream. I like to space out and just think about stuff. Stuff that could happen, could not happen, the future and whatnot. But most of all, I dream about you. Your perfect nose, those eyes, that hair, those dimples, oh and that smile *faints* Do you know what you do to me? You're like magnet, you constantly pull me back to you, even when I don't want to. And you know what I hate the most, is that you can pull me back to you, even in my dreams. I mean, come on, you're that special that you can actually do that even in my dreams. Give it a thought, have you ever felt the same way I feel about you? Oh no wait, don't answer that.

I'm good enough now. I'm settling with my dreams. I know we can never be us. I know you will never come back to me. For that reason, I'm giving up on you in reality and I'm gonna go running back to you in my dreams. Honestly speaking, you're a lot nicer in my dreams. But, just so you know, just because I said I'm giving up on you, it doesn't mean I'll stop waiting for you. It just means that I'm gonna stop trying to get you back. If we're meant to be us, then fate will bring us together. I don't care how long it'll take, even if I have to wait 50 years to finally know how you feel about me, at least you're making the effort. I will not just sit there and be your little pet dog who will always beg while you just stand there and look perfect.

But you know what they say; if I really love you, then I should just let you go and live your life the way you want to. If you are in love with someone else, that's fine with me because I only want you to be happy. Now, I know that you've met somebody else, and it hurts to know, but I'll still be there. If you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you.

One day, I will tell you how I really feel towards you. I will. I promise you that. But until then, I'm giving up.

You are my dream. And I want my dreams to come true. Please know that.

http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >