| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




Day 8
Friday, July 9, 2010, 12:32 AM

Your favorite internet friend

When I was 11, I was addicted with Nicksplat. What is that, you ask? Well, it's a Nickelodeon website where people can blog on the website. It was pretty much my pride and joy back then. I loved it. I was obsessed with it. That was when I started to get involved with graphics design and web designing because you need to know HTML and CSS to handle the blog better. I went through thick and thin learning them. And then I found Allstarsclub. Allstarsclub was this club/blog where you can join and you create or design graphics of photos of celebrities. I was intrigued, so I joined. Over there I made friends with many new people. Some slightly older, some slightly younger but it didn't matter, cause we all had something in common - we design.

After a few years, we kind of outgrew the whole Nicksplat thing, so Hui Xian, who was the creator, moved on to create a forum of the same name instead. Back then, I didn't know Hui Xian. I wasn't really her friend too because we never really talked or chatted. So, we were pretty much anonymous towards each other. But after a while, everybody on the forum became something like a family to me. Then I started to actually take the time to know all of them and befriend them. Hui Xian, Ratri, Shur, Yeshi, just to name a few, we're friends now! They used to be only my internet friends, but now they've became my real life friends. I've hung out with Hui Xian and Ratri multiple times already, but I still haven't had the chance to hang with Yeshi and Shur because Yeshi lives in Indonesia and Shur, well, we never really had a chance to meet. But it's okay, cause one day, we're all gonna hang out together. All of the Allstarsclub clan, we're gonna meet up one day.

They're my internet friends, and they've become my favourites too. All of them. Even if I haven't had the chance to know some of you well enough to say this, but I love you guys <3


http://nerdasaurus.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-day.html

< Forward Rewind >